Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fake


Fake people, fake emotion infact everything fake is so exasperating. I had met fake people in life but always managed to keep them at an arms distance but now I am forced to be around fake people. I have always been able to only respect people who have earned it and just because somebody is elder and I am supposed to “respect” concept never worked with me. I have never shown disrespect but also made sure that I keep them at arms distance. This philosophy has served me well all these years so why should I change it now. Should I also “fake” respect? I have ruminated over this for months now and I think I have finally been able to get the answer I was searching for. Fake is bad and there is no justification for anybody to be fake. I don't need to fake anything and all my life I have never cared about people's opinion and the one's that really matter don't judge. Unconditional support and love in any relationship is hard to achieve but the one where we can are the only relationships that are worth caring for and for the rest... who cares!

No comments: